Join us for the 2018 Christmas at the Brook, A Traditional New England Craft Fair on Saturday, November 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check out our 2017 Christmas at the Brook Fair photo album on Facebook by following this link
Once again the fair featured one-of-a-kind, handmade gifts from more than 45 crafter and artisan vendors, taste-tempting fresh baked cookies in the Cookie Walk and baked goods, wonderful food served all day (take out available), and some amazing themed gift baskets in the popular raffle. There was also a fun table for kids featuring spin art, candle making, face painting and selfies with Santa!
In addition to shopping, fair-goers could also fill a container with their favorite varieties of fresh baked cookies in the Cookie Walk and hit the bake sale featuring Brookside’s sought after apple and pecan pies, homemade jams, quick breads, brownies, and many other delicious sweet and savory items. Gluten free options are also available.
- Santa Claus was available throughout the day and face painting will be a highlight for kids.
- Visitors enjoyed a soul-warming bowl of soup, chili and fresh bread. Vegetarian options and containers available for take out.
- One dollar admission to the fair bought visitors their first raffle ticket for a chance to win some of the most impressive raffle baskets of the season.
- The Brookside Thrift Shop was open during fair hours and had a special Christmas at the Brook sale.
- Proceeds from the fair benefit the Brookside Congregational Church.
Brookside Church would like to thank the sponsors of the 2017 Christmas at the Brook:
Angela’s Pasta and Cheese Shop,
Central Paper Products Company, Inc.
F.W. Webb Company,
Granite State Organizing Project,
Jan-Pro Northeast Cleaning Systems,
Jim Trombly Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling,
Pastoral Counseling Services,
Pinnacle Mortgage Corp,
The Puritan Backroom,
Rapson Real Estate,
Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing.
If you’d like to be a sponsor of the 2018 Christmas at the Brook, please email: email@example.com or call (603) 315-8614.